Two Piece Speed Cushion
The Rosehill rubber 2 piece speed cushions are manufactured from recycled tyre rubber. Tough and flexible, they follow the road surface contour and incorporate a unique underside profile that moulds itself to the road surface without the need for excavation.
The cushions are available in various lengths and widths and can even be customised to provide a unique way of promoting your council or brand identity. installation can be completed in less than one hour resulting in minimal road disruption and significantly reduced installation costs.
Available in black or red as standard. Includes fitting kit comprising of anchors, resin and drill bit, complete with installation instructions.
Features & Benefits
- Surface fixed – no excavation required
- Tough and flexible – follows surface undulations
- Impact resistant – retains form
- Can be customised with logos, speed indicators and high visibility traffic direction markings, all moulded into the products
- Bolted and bonded to concrete, asphalt or block paving*
* Subject to specification evaluation of the block paving