One Piece Speed Cushion
The Rosehill rubber 1 and 2 piece speed cushions are manufactured from recycled tyre rubber. Tough and flexible, they follow the road surface contour and incorporate a unique underside profile that moulds itself to the road surface without the need for excavation.
Installation can be completed in less than 30 minutes, resulting in minimal road disruption and significantly reduced installation costs.
To view the installation videos, click here.
Features & Benefits
- The only 1 piece rubber speed cushion manufactured in the UK.
- Surface fixed, no need for excavation.
- Installed in less than 30 minutes.
- Colours: black or red as standard.
- Available in 2000mm or 1650mm wide and 65mm or 75mm high.
- Low maintenance - impact resistant, retains form.
- Customise with moulded in logos, speed indicators and high visibility traffic direction markings.
- Includes free installation kit.
- Conforms to DfT and UK Council specifications.
- Bolted and bonded to concrete, asphalt or block paving with the Rosehill Roadfix Kit supplied.*
* Subject to specification evaluation of the block paving