The raised table is available in two configuration options to suit location and budget. Both durable products provide the benefit of consistent material consolidation and gradient angles in accordance with DFT recommendations.
The complete table offers integral ramps and table top at 3 metres long, thereby ensuring a smooth transit.
Individual ramp sections offer a more exacting and economical alternative to in-situ formed ascent and descent ramps, as part of an asphalt system.
Features & Benefits
- Surface fixed with no excavation required
- Fast and effective installation
- Kerb to kerb or taper end systems
- Tough and flexible – follows surface undulations
- Impact resistant – retains form