With social distancing becoming the new normal and the UK government advising against the use of public transport while promoting ‘active travel’ to work, councils across the country are looking to rapidly expand their protected cycle lane networks and widen pavements for pedestrians.
Rosehill Highways offer a range of active travel measures which can be installed quickly and with minimal disruption – a significant benefit in heavily trafficked areas.
- Ideal for both temporary and permanent schemes
- A wide range of reflectivity options are available
- Can accommodate a variety of industry standard bollards
- Surface-mounted and incorporate drainage channels
- Sustainably manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled tyre rubber
Where carriageway or pavement width is limited, Rosehill Highways’ Narrow Cycle Lane Defenders are the ideal solution at just 235 mm wide. Rated highly in TRL trials for safety, visibility and ease of use, they comply with Cycling England and Sustrans guidelines for continuous and light segregation. On roads with higher speeds or wider carriageways, Rosehill Highways’ 500 mm wide Lane Separators are recommended.